- Highway Code : Your views are needed to improve safety, primarily on pavements for wheelchair users; people with visual impairments and prams and buggies. You can read and respond to the consultation online, complete a form or send an email to share your views. Consultation closes on 22nd November 2020
Roads enforcement and safety survey - In 2018, 1,784 people were killed on Britain’s roads – this included 456 pedestrians and 48 children. In addition, 25,511 people were seriously injured. The Government is currently reviewing roads policing, and what the future of traffic law enforcement may look like. We are keen to hear your views and invite you to complete this short survey to help inform the Police and Crime Commissioner’s response to Government.
Consultation closes at end November 2020.
- The Hampshire NHS Clinical Commissing Groups are planning a major reform and are changing the way they work. They have written to update you on their plans and to invite your observations and feedback.
- Following recent consultations - watch a video of the walking and cycling survey results shown at the Active Travel Summit on 19 October 2020.
- Hampshire County Council would like to improve services for adults who wish to lose weight. Please complete this questionnaire to share your experiences and motivations and, for those who are ready to lose weight, to tell us about the type of support that you would like. Consultation ends of 2nd December.
- Hampshire County Council is seeking feedback on a proposal for changing the way that top-up funding, which provides support for children with Education Health and Care Plans (EHCP), is paid to mainstream schools. Consultation closes on Monday 6th December at 11:59 p.m.
- Healthwatch Hampshire, the independent champion for people who use health and social care services, wants to hear from carers across the county about their experiences of caring during the pandemic. Please share and take part in their survey.
Draft Household Waste Strategy - A formal four-week period of engagement has now opened giving residents and other stakeholders the opportunity to learn more about the draft waste strategy, and to comment on the proposals. Consultation closes on Thursday 10th December, 2020.
New Milton Town Council
- None known at this time.